What can you do with one light and one reflector and something to defuse the light with?
Apparently a whole lot more than you might think!.
Get amazing results with your speedlight by getting it off your camera and learn some creative ways to use one light and one reflector/scrim to create amazing portraits.
Let's be honest, Flash can be confusing. Flash can also be harsh but once you understand a few basic ideas, you will be able to confidently create beautiful, balanced lighting. It’s like having sunshine in your camera bag.
What you will take away from this one-day session
- We will be working with live models, a release to use the images will be provided
- You will understand how to quickly arrive at the right exposure for the mood you want to capture
- Camera sync speed and how to work with it, or work beyond it
- Lighting 100% with flash
- Lighting with balanced existing ambient light and flash together
- Learn at least 5 lighting styles and when to use them
Ron Clifford, master of light and one of the founding masters at The Arcanum will also be sharing and demonstrating his approach to directing your model and evoking authentic reactions and expressions.